A Shining Example of Performance, Quality and Real Value
The name Browning is synonymous with no-nonsense, high-performance autoloaders having superb finish and unmatched handling. And with an easily recognizable semi-humpbacked receiver silhouette, Browning’s Silver shotguns perfectly honor that historic legacy. Sharing the same proven Active Valve gas operation as the Gold, the Silver is one of the softest recoiling and easiest shooting guns available today, delivering up to a 50% decrease in felt recoil over the competition.
The Active Valve also makes the Silver one of the most versatile and reliable shotguns around, able to fire a wide range of factory loads under the most extreme conditions. Back-Bored Barrel Technology ensures your shot patterns are tight, dense, even and consistent, and provides an additional reduction in felt recoil. See your Browning dealer and pull the trigger on a new Silver today.
NEW for 2018 — Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades field style shotgun with Active Valve gas system for superior recoil mitigation and ability to cycle a wide range of loads.
- RECEIVER Aluminum alloy • Semi-humpback design • Black/Charcoal bi-tone finish
- BARREL Lightweight profile • Ventilated rib
- ACTION Gas-operated autoloader • 3-1/2″ chamber • Active Valve System reliably cycles a wide range of loads
- STOCK Composite • Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo finish
- FEATURES Three Invector-Plus choke tubes • Brass front bead sight
- IDEAL USAGE Hunting